Acupuncture is one of the services offered by Key West Wellness Center.
Acupuncture is a component of the health care system of China that can be traced back over 3,000 years. The focus is recognized as Qi, an energy that flows through channels in the body called meridians. As long as there is a free flowing circulation of Qi through the meridian system, we are at our optimum health. It is when these channels become blocked, health can be comprised.
Acupuncture works by balancing this flow of Qi promoting health and healing. A disruption or imbalance in the flow of Qi is responsible for disease and dis-ease. Acupuncture will provide stimulation of the correct points to boost your body’s natural painkillers and increase blood flow to these areas. Acupuncture does not hurt and many people will not even notice the very thin needles. You should expect a ‘feeling’ associated with the arrival of Qi, similar to a tingling or electrical sensation. This feeling could be intense, tho never painful.
Recognized by the World Health Organization and National Institute of Health as an effective means of treatment; millions of American patients have been helped by Acupuncture. Some Acupuncture benefits are:
- Revitalizing the body’s natural health capabilities
- Reestablishing balance and the free flow circulation of energy
- Strengthening and boosting the immune system
- Offering an alternative pain management
- Accelerating athletic recovery
- Alleviating Allergies
- Reducing anxiety and depression
- Releasing natural endorphins
- Reversing the negative side effects of stress
- Improving digestive health
- Enhancing Weight loss
- Controlling of Vertigo, Seasickness and Nausea
- Focused smoking cessation
Acupuncture works without drugs or chemicals. It offers a stimulation of blood flow that quickens the pace of healing. It has no negative side effects and is perfectly safe and comfortable for almost everyone.
We also offer Auricular therapy and Cupping treatment
Schedule a session today at the Key West Wellness Center!
New Patient: $80 – $125
Established Patient: $80